Sunday, April 17, 2005

Next Meeting: April 19

In the sprit of Spring, I'm going to try something new. Ok, nothing earth-shaking, but just a little bit different in a effort to serve you better.

I think we should start off with news. Some things I'll touch upon are the latest security patches from Microsoft, new web pages of interest, and other things of interest to general computer users over the last month.

Then I'll continue with our year-long journey through windows, but I'm going to try and give it to you in small, easy-to-digest morsels. I'll try to concentrate on specific tasks and tips that support our current topic, and hopefully not too many to overwhelm you.

By the way, it seems the main topic this month is digital photos, since I finally got myself a digital camera! Come and find out which one I got.

And throughout it all, we'll try and answer you questions. That is what this is all about: sharing information with each other so we can all learn.

If you're reading this and have some suggestions, please leave a comment!

No comments: