Saturday, February 14, 2009

MCCC Next Meeting: February 17 2009

I tried to get a local person to come to our meeting and speak to us: Joe Danyi, he has a local radio program on Saturday afternoon. I called him 3 times and sent him an email. The result: he did not even call or say he didn't want to do it.

So if this is the way he answers his trouble calls I guess we don't need his help.

Next: This meeting we will try to operate with out our President he is taking some additional training out of town to help him do a better job at his work.

We will go a little deeper into a program that Joe talked about once before, but I find out this is one of those programs that is really great.

I will go into a little more in detail to show you how to really use this to your advantage: Windows Movie Maker.

See you Tuesday

Dick Wilson

No comments: